Jango Blasters

ClearCaseMan

New Hunter
me and a friend of mine have wanted to do a jango for a while. I got a lid from Asok(awesome parts by the way). and started looking at the blasters. I wanted to cast a set but didnt want to recast something of anyone elses, and I just dont have the money to go and buy a set(or two) so I started the research on them.
After reading for a while, and a lack of cash flow like I said earlier. I decided to make a set of jango blasters. these are from the WOF templates so I hope they meet your approval. here are the pics.

I took a look at the drawings and came up with this. the gun frame is 1 inch wide. I used acrylic to make the masters I will cast from. the outer pieces will be 3/8 acrylic and the center part will be 1/4 which will give me a 1 inch wide frame.

DSC02213.jpg

after routing the edges.

DSC02214.jpg

The center part of the frame.

DSC02215.jpg

after gluing and a whole buttload of sanding

DSC02216.jpg

DSC02217.jpg

DSC02218.jpg

DSC02221.jpg

then I took a 3/4 acrylic rod and started to buld the flash supressor on the end. still lots of work to do on it, but I feel like I finally made a little progress.

DSC02222.jpg

DSC02223.jpg

Yeah, this thread is lookin good. I would imagine these would be much lighter in weight. I'd love to have a set of MRs but several people have now told me they're a bite to troop with.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back