FAN DAYS III October 25th, Dallas Texas

I may be back this year but again working at an artist's table with Star Wars artist Paul Allan Ballard, he's confirmed but I'm not. :) If I'm back I will not miss seeing the TDH room like I did last year.
Sweet!! is Chris Trevas coming??

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I'll be there. Chris Reiff, the other half of Parts of Star Wars, will be there as well (he's not on the website yet).
We'll be in the artist section doing some sketch cards and we're planning a book signing of collaborative projects Star Wars Blueprints and Star Wars Atlas.

I'll take 1:00 to 3:00 on Saturday with StormtrooperPrincess.
updated..

UPDATE:

c3po.jpg

We are happy to announce Anthony Daniels (C-3PO) from all six STAR WARS films,
and voice of C-3PO on TV’s Clone Wars, will be appearing at Fan Days on Saturday. Get all the details here

Very cool indeed. He's the only one left I haven't met from the trilogy for some reason :lol:

Well - him and Mr. FORD !! :angry

-Chris

I will be there that weekendend. I havent decided on my clone or Jango as of yet. as I can only fit 1 in the camaro.

Will there be some TDH shirts for sale by chance?

Trying to swing a client meeting in Dallas as an excuse to come down. Stay tuned. =)

Not sure if I'll bring the Fett or not, tho. At the very least, I may try and bring the bucket for an autograph.

Its only 10 miles from my place but it's 2 weekends before my wedding, and we still have a ton to do. Not 100% sure on my availabilty yet.

Chris

TDH makes it Official!! (y)

attachment.php

"The Dented Helmet (TDH) are displaying two full sized costumes, of Boba Fett and Jango Fett, as well as TDH members in costume and additional staff on-hand to answer questions for anyone interested in building their very own bounty hunter from the Star Wars universe! Stop by and see them in our Prop Replica Room!"

shapeimage_14.png

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back