SHOWOFF: Chick Boba Fett! done!

It's ultra cool. If I had seen that costume on Halloween, I would have thought it highly original. Nice work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hydra's is gorrrrrgeeeoouuusss! There's a lot more creativity, time, and effort visible in that one.

I've been a long time Boba fan, but not nearly as committed as the lot of you.

I wanted to do something recognizable for Halloween, and still do the hardcore costumers justice with some detailed and more accurate bits. It was a big hit!

Anyway, yes, apples and oranges.

vitegeist, Like I said your suit is a great start... I know you wanted to get something out in time for Halloween, and you did very well for someones first custom Boba suit.... :cheers

I know that if you attempt another or improve this one, you'll be one to look out for.

my post wasn't meant to offend your costume.;)

I know life comes first... anyways I hope to see more of your costuming skills.

d'awwwww thanks everyone!

I had so much fun making it., but I'm gonna take a bit of a break from costuming for now.

My jetpack is .... a bit defeated.

Awesome job! I recently started my first fett costume (a custom so that I don't have to be too accurate) but when I saw yours I wanted to trim my armor down and make one for my wife!! and maybe my kids too! Great job you must be very pleased.:cheers

I usually dont like the boob armor, like the stormtrooper stuff, But this looks awesome. You gotta be committed to make a costume like this, Yep your a nerd lol.

My jetpack is .... a bit defeated.

Vitegeist, if you're still really wanting to have a jetpack, don't fret. I'm starting on a small run of kids sized jetpacks, which might be the perfect fit for you. Let me know if you'd be interested in one, and I can send you the approximate measurements. ;)

thanks Jango72, but I'm gonna hold off on further work for a while.

mandalor - the armour is not very "protective" so it is missing its fundamental purpose (i.e. not very good at deflecting blows to vital organs!) but a piece could be added to the lower sternal part perhaps.

Boba Pat: the boob armour is moulded somewhat but it's not exaggerated like the fully formed chest pieces. I think even a full chest piece that had slightly more subtle boobage would be less "in your face" than the classic femme stormtrooper chests.

and thanks cal196 - it was tough for me having never made an armoured costume, but with the help from DH and the wonders of a heat gun and latex masking fluid, it came together nicely.

To be honest, if this were REALLY the Star Wars universe, and you were hunting me, I would prolly be distracted long enough for you to take me out before I even had a chance to get my guns drawn :)

Ya liquid mask is one awesome product. Now that you have done it once. Next time will be easier, I must have made 6 Boba Fett suits before I was happy. Not that there is anything wrong with yours at all. Its just experience for the next project.

I have made the Mando Female Chest armor out of this, Turned out pretty good.
IMG_00071-449x600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ... so ... I'm a little late here, ya know ... to be watching the progress, but this looks awesome! You've given me a couple of ideas for my own costume!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back