CAP ANH Stunt Stormtrooper Helmet

HeadlessHunter

Well-Known Hunter
Here is a CAP ANH helmet that I have recently finished, just about to be boxed up and shipped off to its new owner but wanted to share these photos with you good people, I am thinking about offering my services to build/paint trooper helmets so if anyone is interested drop me a PM, enjoy and thanks for looking (y)

cap1.JPG

cap2.JPG

cap3.JPG

Very nice work Joe!
I think you should offer some Fett lids too... make mine a ROTJ (for the collection before I pulled up for it) :lol: - ESB all the way for me. ;)

Cheers guys :) Nate I can do an ESB fett if you like, shoot me a PM mate and Gav you know I've been waiting to do your ROTJ for donkeys years :lol: Thanks for the kind words (y)

soz for derailing
very nice detailing mate
mind if I ask 1 or 2 questions?

(1) rattle can or airbrush?
(2) are those decals in tear drops? - but with your skill; I suppose you could prob offer fully painted traps and tear drops too?
(3) I presume its also not just a paint up but also a build up with accurate screws etc service?

again - very nice mate
sure new owner will love it!

Nate

Nate, its done with Halfords Appliance Gloss White, I swear by it for all my trooper helmets, all the details are hand painted except the tube stripes, it was assembled already however I swapped over the screws holding the ears on for some more accurate ones (y)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back