Help! Need Under Suit For Kid/child Clone

cupluv

Active Hunter
Hi....

I have been all over the internet looking for an under suit for my son's clone. He is 9 and will be Cody....from kids clone armor dot com......I know about the under armor, but I'm looking for a dive suit for kids that's all black....either that or a cheap version of under armor....he is only going to wear this once or twice so I don't want to spend too much...any links/websites or ideas will be helpful...thanks

You could try wearing a black trousers(jeans) and black shirt.Can't really tell the different , just as long as its the same shade of black.

The dive suit will be more spendy than Under Armor or equivilant. Yeah I would just get a matching black long sleeve shirt and pants. You would want to get that in a size that fit's tighter than normal, so it doesn't get all bunched up at and around the joint areas i.e., elbows, knees, ect.

Ok, go to the girls dept. They have black cotton "leggins" They are tighter and would not bunch up. Just don't tell your son that they are girls:)

My son wears then for his jedi pants.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back