My New ESB Boba Fett

I have a gauntlet question, on your right gauntlet, just near the 4 mini darts there is something red, I can't tell if it's just paint, or a light. I haven't seen that on anyone's costume before so I'm curious to know what it is.

That's a button - presumably the same one as on this screen capture:

5.jpg

Oh yeah, I also wanted to ask, was your suit grey or white to begin with, and did you dye it with RIT Evening Blue ? It came out looking pretty nice, not as dark as some others I've seen.

Great work !

I'm not sure if Daz (Bobamaker) dyed it or whether it came to him dyed, but that's how I got it. But thanks, I like it too! :lol:

And the work was all done by Daz, Mojo, BobbyfettUK and a few others - I believe the gauntlets are Man Of War Studio creations for example. I must get a definitive makers list from Daz.

Mine took approximately ten months, but Daz had an accident during that time which delayed things a little. I suppose it depends on how much work he has queued up.

To pass the time, I built and trooped a TK, and built parts for a Darth Revan.

Looks like you are almost there. I'm new to the community, and haven't decided to go ESB, ROTJ or SE... I was leaning toward ESB, and the comments from the community are great-- looks like there is a lot of help out there.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back