My New ESB Boba Fett

mrmandalore

Jr Hunter
Got my ensemble from Bobamaker the other day and along with Mojo's sidearm and Fettpride's holster, this baby was well worth the wait.

Here's a couple of photo's of a quick tryout. There are a couple of minor mistakes that I have now sorted, see if the eagle eyed amongst you can spot them.

sidearm.jpg

i must not have an eagle eye, cause it looks great to me, brother!! the holster is pulling the ammobelt down, but that is all i see...nice Fett!!

The hose isnt connected under the halfsleeve.
But it looks real good.

ah yes, the hose...there's an eagle eye...:cheers what about the where the pouches are hanging on? is that the diver's belt? i think i see the buckle there in the second pic, between the gauntlet and strap for the holster...:) also dont see the diver's belt under the vest...

Good spot fellas - the holster is pulling the belt down - now sorted with a wee strengthening plate - and the hose popped out of the half sleeve.

ooo, ooo!! boba didnt have a camera remote either in his left hand...;)

LOL - you crack me up, good spot!

As for the US Divers belt - correct me if this newbie's wrong, but wasn't that RotJ Fett? - ESB Fett didn't have that belt I don't think. My pouches are attached to the brown leather ammo belt like the screen one does.

Any ESB gurus out there who have the definitive answer?

Also, my honour sash is 40" long, which is very loose on my 34" waist - are they supposed to be that loose?

Thanks for the comments guys, I owe it all to these very boards.

Good spot fellas - the holster is pulling the belt down - now sorted with a wee strengthening plate - and the hose popped out of the half sleeve.

LOL - you crack me up, good spot!

As for the US Divers belt - correct me if this newbie's wrong, but wasn't that RotJ Fett? - ESB Fett didn't have that belt I don't think. My pouches are attached to the brown leather ammo belt like the screen one does.

Any ESB gurus out there who have the definitive answer?

Also, my honour sash is 40" long, which is very loose on my 34" waist - are they supposed to be that loose?

Thanks for the comments guys, I owe it all to these very boards.

Actually the ESB fett has the divers belt...

ESB_HD_017.gif

Looks awesome though brother!(y)

Well I'll be ....! Many thanks for that pic bro - I was sure there was a belt at first, but was convinced otherwise. Now I have proof - though why I just didn't ask I dont know. I even have a US Divers belt buckle from a run on these very boards!

Cheers guys.

Daz did a beautiful job of creating and painting this armour. I have replaced the resin stabiliser on the jet pack with one of Mojo's metal ones and the beacon for one of Bobby Fett UK's illuminating metal ones.

This really is a joy to wear, the only thing is I can't get the jetpack on by myself - hence it's missing from the photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
not a problem brother! ..cant have a fellow denter unaware of the belt! (y)

Heh i managed to get the JP on myself once...but man if anyone saw me doin that...lol...i had it on my couch and was basically bent backwards as if i was "limbo-ing" trying to get the straps on the hooks, you had to see it :lol:lol:
Armor Looks great bro! :cheers

Hahaha, I did that same thing at the con! I had it laying on the bed and I was bent backwards trying to dangle the rings into the hooks. I failed tho haha

El1te

Hahaha, I did that same thing at the con! I had it laying on the bed and I was bent backwards trying to dangle the rings into the hooks. I failed tho haha

El1te

:lol:lol:

try it MrMandalore..and post up pics with the JPafter you sweat like mad tryin to get it on yourself LOL

:lol:lol:

try it MrMandalore..and post up pics with the JPafter you sweat like mad tryin to get it on yourself LOL

Double :lol: :lol:'s..

I did that last Halloween. Put it on the couch and scooted around with my arms behind me trying to hook them on. Eventually got it, but almost dislocated a shoulder doing it. Never again! :lol:

That's a great costume build.... something which I will aspire to.....
I can't wait to get started on mine... Just now need to know where to source everything from...... Only have the helmet thus far....

Well these boards are a great source to find it all.

Alternatively, you could do what I did, and give a large amount of cash to Daz (Bobamaker) and he gets all the bits for you, paints it and puts it together so it's ready to go.

All I did was source a sidearm and holster plus a few metal greeblies - and that was from the superb guys on these boards.

Cheers for the comments guys, I'm chuffed to bits with it.

That's a great costume build.... something which I will aspire to.....
I can't wait to get started on mine... Just now need to know where to source everything from...... Only have the helmet thus far....

Well you could do what I did - hand over a large bundle of cash to Daz (Bobamaker) and he gets all the bits for you, paints them and even puts them together for you so it's ready to go :D

That looks great ! I'm still a ways off from finishing my ESB.

I have a gauntlet question, on your right gauntlet, just near the 4 mini darts there is something red, I can't tell if it's just paint, or a light. I haven't seen that on anyone's costume before so I'm curious to know what it is.

Oh yeah, I also wanted to ask, was your suit grey or white to begin with, and did you dye it with RIT Evening Blue ? It came out looking pretty nice, not as dark as some others I've seen.

Great work !

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back