Neo Crusader WIP

One thing i would say is that the chest armor looks like it sticks out a bit much at the top?!

This may be because of it not being seated properly as you said so forgive me, that would be my only observation!

That said, I think it looks awesome!

Great job.

Looking good so far! What are you going to do for a cod piece? Is it going to be fabric to increase your flexibility? I can't wait to see it vac-formeD! Keep it up

One thing i would say is that the chest armor looks like it sticks out a bit much at the top?!

Great job.

Because it's not bolted down, that has a play in it. But also, I modeled more after the KOTOR comics than the games. So it's much larger. With a hollow backing, like they will come once vacformed, females can wear it too! LOL

Alrighty, the armor is going out in the mail today on it's way to get vacformed. In the meantime, it doesn't leave me alot to do but sit and wait. I'm waiting on my helmet, waiting on the armor, waiting on the undersuit... etc etc.
So, I do have a couple things I can work on in the meantime. Here is the artwork I'm using as my primary inspiration.
Pulsipher1.jpg

If you notice in the artwork and many of the Neo's in the KOTOR comics, they seem to have some type of leg strapping system and chest armor carrier. If not carrier's, they have straps or some odd ribbing on the flightsuit. To help recreate that look, I'm utilizing a MOLLE carrier vest and two drop leg MOLLE platforms to mount the torso armor and the thigh armor too...
IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

Finally, I acquired a Meg Bloks Creature Seeker's scuba tank on ebay. Not the nice base the space jetpack one it but, I'm going o try and mod this into a jetpack.
IMG_0845.jpg

Hey dude quick question... where'd u get your molle gear? I need something like that for my Mando, and for work...lol

Kal

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back