question about ebay seller

Technically not according to the COC. He/she sells resin blaster and blaster parts, metal armor (fantasy/ren fair/larp type) including for horses, other misc. stuff. The Fett blaster looks from the pictures to be good quality and is claimed to be cast from a real webley, and for a good price. I just want to check the quality and make sure it isn't a recast before I look into getting anything from this seller.

Well, I can tell you now...his "Resin Cooling Fins" AKA Boba ROTJ Barrel ribbing...

After making about 5 of them for people, those are Golden Armor recast fins. If this happens to be GA even...very well could be, I know Chaucer really went off the radar for a while. But with out a doubt, the exact same as GAs.

EDIT: Looked further down the ebay screen, and his Webley cast, is a GA cast as well.

Either way, I wouldn't purchase from...to risky I'd say..

ohh and NEF, it aint cast off a real webley, GA built his around a old west style Cap Gun. You would be MUCH better off getting one of Stormriders. His are THE BOMB! and pretty much the same price.

Thanks again! I wasn't really looking at buying anything any time too soon, just checking what was out there. I remember the name Golden Armor from back in the day ('99ish) but didn't really remember much about them.

ohh and NEF, it aint cast off a real webley, GA built his around a old west style Cap Gun. You would be MUCH better off getting one of Stormriders. His are THE BOMB! and pretty much the same price.

Amen to that! They are EXCEPTIONAL casts. It feels like you have a real webley in your hands; they are THAT good!

Kody

soz man - sorry abt tht forgot CE is registered only nowadays.

basically enquiries were made regarding his armour - but nothing was forthcoming.
there were only a handfull of armour producers back then - and no one had sold anything to this guy. It was thought to be recast, but no proof was obtainable.

"house shadow wolf" was placed in a buyer beware section.

Thanks for sharing the info guys. I always want to keep it "in the family" when I can buy stuff from people here, but still keep my options open. Either way I like to check the rep of the person before buying from them. I especially don't want to get something from someone who has stolen from one of our members (or anyone else for that matter). Hopefully other folks will see this thread before buying from this person.

you certainly have principles I share mate
its the best way forward for the entire community ;P

mroe than happy to help mate!
hope you find what you are lookin for!

Nate

The blaster is one of just a handful of things left to "complete" my costume. I'm not really ready to be in the market for one yet but I was bored at work and hit ebay and came up with this guy and I'd never seen the name before so I asked here.

I got the greeblies he sells. They need alot of work. Thay have pits and need fixing. They are cheap, but you get what you pay for.

Wish I had seen this thread a month ago. I purchased the full resin blaster from the seller and it did not work out well for me. It arrived broken and took weeks for me to negotiate a replacement. I don't have a lot of experience yet but the overall quality seemed pretty poor. I imagine I will have to do a lot of work if I want to try and clean it up. I guess everyone gets taken at least once in this process. Now that I found this website I am hopeful it will not happen again.

Best of luck to all

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back