What book are you currently reading?

I highly recommend the Darth Bane series (Path of destruction, Dynasty of Evil, and Rule of Two). I am not a very big reader, but a local star wars collector told be about them so I downloaded the sample from iTunes and ended up buying all 3 books that night. FYI Darth Bane is a bad @$$.

Totally agree, i dont wanna spoil anything but he is pretty kewl.

Just got done reading The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K Le Guin and Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman. I would say Neil Gaiman's probably one of my favorite authors currently. Just started reading The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova. It's kind of interesting but a bit of been there read that. Hopefully the book gets better as I get farther in.

Steve

Currently reading Outbound Flight. I think that Heir to the Empire was one of the first EU books that I read and so I'll always have a special place in my heart for Zahn.

just finished Kill Shot by Vince Flynn.
Highly recommend all of the Vince Flynn books

Currently reading No Easy Day which is about SEAL team 6 hunting Bin Laden

Almost finished part 6 of The Legion of the Damned, "For those who fell". I've ploughed through the previous books as well in a rapid pace. Great books in my opinion. Takes place about 500-800 years in the future and focuses on the Foreign legion and cyborgs. Lots of action.

Hello all, This is my first post.

I'm an avid read, but don't have as much time as I'd like.

So I listen to audiobooks at work, I get about 7 hours a night of listening time and I love it.

Over the last two months alone I've listened to:

Stephen King - Cell
Stephen King - Mile 81
Stephen King - Carrie
Stephen King - From a Buick 8
Stephen King - The Mist, (a great cast acted horror)

You may of guessed I'm a King fan.

Clive Barker - The Hellbound Heart
Jonathan Maberry - Patient Zero
Jack Ketchum - Hide And Seek

I'm about to start listening to Star Wars audiobooks, the only one I've listened to before was Death Troopers that I really liked.

Red Harvest is next as I heard its the prequel to it.

I then want to start book one and go from there.

If you're into Stephen King, read/listen to the entire Dark Tower series, he just released a new story called Wind Through the Keyhole as a side story, but at least do the main story, it's by FAR his best work.

I'm also currently reading Stephen King -Wind through the keyhole.

The dark tower series is great, my favorit is the third book. The story about Lud and Blaine the mono is awesome.

book? i don t have time to read! To busy making/building/painting stuff woo lol!

Actually on my train ride to work i do read a little...ive been re-reading the bounty hunter wars series. I really enjoyed those books and the first read through actually got me really pumped to continue building my Fett back in 09. Love the story, hence why im re-reading it lol.

Lord of the Rings. The whole shebang. I am currently midway through the Two Towers. Also, I recently reread the Life of Pi. It is fantastic, I would recommend it to all.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back