Young Boba pics needed

iycis

Active Hunter
I'm looking for pics of Young Boba's costume from Ep2. I don't know if it was ever on display at any of the costume exhibits, but photos from something like that would be really helpful. It is surprisingly difficult to find clear pics of his costume online. I'll even take a few good screen caps if anyone has them. I'm mainly looking for close ups of his boots and belt. Thanks!

If you can find a copy of....I think it's called the Visual Dictionary of Star Wars there are a lot of hi-rez refernce pics in there. I have a copy and there's a very good pic of young Boba in there. I'm actually going to be making the boot covers/shin guards he's wearing for my daughter's Jedi costume. If I can find my scanner tonight I'll see if I can copy the pic and post it up.

Thanks. I have a good picture in my copy of Dressing a Galaxy, but I don't have a scanner. I need something on the computer so I can send it to someone as a reference for making it.

Well we got the scanner fired up. Unfortunately the pics don't show the belt at all well but not bad images of the boots and greaves.

scan016july302009.png

scan017july302009.png

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back