Hunt Club Green alternatives? UPDATE!

jawafive

Active Hunter
Update:

I called Lowes who, even though it is discontinued with them, ordered me some directly from Rustoleum. The downside is I had to buy 6 cans. The upside is they were only 2.69 each. For those out there looking, may be worth it to give Lowes a call.

Anyone found anything close yet? I tried hunter green with a matte spray, but it just isn't the same. I've really enjoyed using the spray cans because I don't use an airbrush and I don't think I would enjoy brushing on a custom-mixed color.

If anyone has a suggestion I'm all ears.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get my hunt club from Hobby Lobby if you are having trouble finding it.That is one of the few places that I found it at.
hunter green does not work.

Last edited by a moderator:
just wanted to add to this that my local home depot has a bunch of this. and if anyone feels brave enough to thin down an interior house paint to run through an air brush, or get one of those pressure cans things, behr premium plus "hazel woods" number 460f-7 is close enough to taste the hunters in hunt club green.

I can't find hunt club green anywhere in the UK but I found rust-oleum sage green, I wondered if anyone knows if this is a suitable substitute?

Well. If any one wants to cover shipping cost. I was just at a meijer near me and they have 15 cans the normal sized ones. I have about 5 more meijer stores with in 10 miles of me. So I can go there too.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back