deleted

woodman

Active Hunter
deleted

dclong.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That thing is no where near the size of the "real deal" DC15L. You can tell by the handle that its not gonna work. Maybe cool for a little kid, but thats about it.

Just my 2 cents.

well I didnt measure it cause its in the box in pieces but I didnt think it looked bad like I said just a heads up. hard to measure it when its on that white background. still $40 is a great place to start

40$ would get you some PVC pipe and mdf. That would be a far better place to start.

Well, it can work for a custom SW style gun after some modifications, but definitely not for a 1:1 DC-15L.

Hey, did you notice the strange folding rear placed in the upper-front pipe? Ok, it's a toy and they just want a cool looking but... if it was real it would be useless!

well I didnt measure it cause its in the box in pieces but I didnt think it looked bad like I said just a heads up. hard to measure it when its on that white background. still $40 is a great place to start

Lets not forget how undersized their DC15S is............

101_3996.jpg

Ive seen someone troop with this thing and it is laughable at best. The DC15L wont be be any different. Like Tim said, $40 is more than enough money to get you some PVC and wood to scratch build yourself a nice one.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back