Han In Carbonite: In the rubber

Wow am i excited, because as I do the math and work these, we may be able to get the full frontal SHIPPED for around $250-275

Which in my opinion is sort of insane. The downside, space in this run limited.

Ive gotten a few inquiries for a 'interest list.

So lets do this.

Full front details in 80 durameter rubber (like the fp knees I did) cold cast in BRONZE or GUNMETAL GRAY for UNDER $300 in the US (Outside actual additional shipping, could be around $40), TO YOUR DOOR interest list starts here:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im going expect to get 10-20 out MAX. And im keeping 3. One to build my ultralight, one to hang on my door in my office, and one to just keep. Please only sign up if your interested and want to buy one. I have done a lot of runs, and buy the materials for them, then the 'bailers' end up costing me a tun. These will be quite a bit for the materials, so serious people only.

And by 'full front' if you look at the pictures of a HIC, theres a distinct line where the front, carbonite, rough concrete looking areas, meets cold, s mooth steele. Im going to do the ENTIRE front details (square) area, all the way to the cold steel. which is 3 feet x 6.5 feet

Absolutely 110% interested in this! Gunmetal Gray please!
Shipping to Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada. Lemme know when, and I'll PM you the full address / details and PayPal. :)

Do you want the face in rubber or hard resin fetts? Probably only cost like $25-30 shipped. Do you want it cast in silver? Bronze what?

Do you think you would offer just the hands and face? That would be really cool and would be a great starting point for building one for those who can't buy the whole cast.

Thanks bobby. maybe we can trade for a rocketpack or something.

Ok, I went to the mold shop today. we continued the silicone process.

We took off the front faceplate, and the side elec boxes. and decided to make a FULL MOLD of the entire thing. Ill be mainly pulling the front pulls. However, if someone wants a full mold of it, it can be made. But materials and shipping would mean probably local pickup only.

One coat a day for the next 5-9 days, and then it will be time to pull them.

Once its fully coated and we get ready to do the sleeve, ill take some pics.

Its massive:)

Thats the point of the hardened rubber. I should be able to roll it up, and ship it without damaging it. The piece I poured in rubber was very resilient, once I get the mixture right. The cold cast stayed, it didnt 'flex or tear' where folded.

I should be able to get the shipping down to a tolerable, and get these in peoples hands for $300 or less, for the full fronts:) $50 more overseas.

But the prior shipping costs for shipping this piece was over $200 EACH, plus materials to crate. Huge difference.

Ok, update. Have about 3 layers of rubber on this bady boy.

Toing to lay some material into the silicone tonight, to make it tougher, and then start the mother shell tomorrow.

han1.jpg

The molds done, but im working on the sleeve/support. Its a lot heavier than I thought (70 lbs of silicone!) so im going to need to take my time on it.

heres a pic of the finished silicone
han2.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back