My MOW Jetpack painted by me

Those rustoleum paints..were they spraypaint?

I just ordered a MOW as well and I'm gonna need all the help I can get, lol.

Thanks!

Yes, the rustoleum paints were spray paints. I forgot to add that I used grey primer first, then I painted the whole thing silver. Don't hold the can too close or you'll have streaks, take your time, spray slowly in bursts. I also sanded it down to make it smooth before painting. One thing I regret is using the Matte clear coat at the end. It made it too dull and I had to touch it up again. I think the Crystal Clear finish would be better at the end. I am still learning.

Hey guys,

I am a newbie here and I just completed my very first paint project. First of all, I'd like to say that MOW's Jetpack is top notch! I would also like to thank all the boardmembers for the help. I used stormtrooperguy's reference photos and TK409's paint color scheme. Let me know what you guys think of the jetpack.

Regards,

Victor

Looks Killer Bro!

nice job for not painting before! Looks really good and thanks for posting up the colors you used will be doing the same thing here soon as I get home to mine

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back