Helmets for the Blind(well sort of blind)

Sidd

New Hunter
Hello I am new here and I am just relaunching my custom Mando build and as I have been thinking about it one thought randomly popped into my mind.

I wear glasses, and as I was test fitting my helmet said glasses got mashed into my face.

How do you guys out there in internet land deal with the need for corrective lenses?

The helmet I am working with is a converted Jango Fett retail style, I am not sure of the manufacturer I think its one of the cheaper Don Post ones.

I was thinking I have some old broken glasses that I could scavenge the lenses from and try to make some sort of mount.

What methods have my near sighted brethren tried?

Thank you for your reply.

I wish I could wear contacts, but when it comes to my eyes I am a big wussie. Even thinking about contacts makes my eye water.

I will post some pics when i get a mock up assembled

if contacts aren't possible and you can't squeeze the helmet on with the glasses on, the best bet is too take an old pair and install them into the interior of your helmet.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back