New Guy, PLUS my custom mando

corey2314

New Hunter
Hey guys. I've been a frequent lurker on this site and finally decided to register. I'm working on a custom Mando right now and hope to one day (funds allowing) start on a Boba.

I've finished up my helmet and my chest armor, weathering and all. The armor is from cyanide (like advertised..its affordable. lol) and the helmet is Mystery, I believe.

I would load the images here, but they're way too big. They can all be found here at my blog.

http://coreysolo.blogspot.com

Let me know what you think...likes and dislikes. Thanks guys, glad to be a part of the community!

looking good dude! love the Blue and green ya got going. I don't think I've seen a Mando with that combo before!

BTW, that helmet looks really sick Ner Vod.

Thanks! I'm not so sure how I feel about the yellow stripe though. I kinda wish I had made it another color, although I'm pleased on how the weathering turned out.

If it hadn't been for you guys and the Mandalorian Mercs, I would've been lost for sure!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back