Here we go again...

Kind of like a rc deecee right???
Sort of... actually I think the idea of the Deece (which originated in the game) came from the American M4 carbine, they're very similar in usage, it's just the M4 requires either a whole new upper receiver (sniper/support models) or a bolt on attachment (grenade launcher) to do the same job. U should see the project gun I've come up with for my Mando squad, I'm not sure what I'm going to call it yet, but it's basically a M4 type system with a heavy Deece influence. I may call it the DC-4! lol I'll put up a WIP thread for it when I actually start working on it.

Kal

lol that's what I thought too... but is my armor done yet? nooo... lol shhh... Adonian will get after me with the laserwhip! lmao speaking of which... Ord'ika supposed to be back to work on her armor shortly vode.

Osik, we're hijacking A'den's thread again... what a bunch of dikutla chakaar! lol

Well im so happy that i finally got started today! the bucket is going really well :D And with your sketch im going to have to draw it now :D

lol... haven't even started my bucket yet... gaunts are almost done tho, I think I'll be ready to paint tom maybe if I don't have to work late.

lol that's what I thought too... but is my armor done yet? nooo... lol shhh... Adonian will get after me with the laserwhip! lmao speaking of which... Ord'ika supposed to be back to work on her armor shortly vode.

Osik, we're hijacking A'den's thread again... what a bunch of dikutla chakaar! lol
To much Mando'a!!!! ANNNNNHHHHHHH!!!!!! :p j/k

vod, is there such a thing as to much mando'a? :lol:

kal'ika, your threadjacking is totally ok. It provides me with great amounts of amusement. :D:lol:

So, i have been whirling plans around inside my head, and i think that I am going to wait on building the lightwhip to somewhere nearer the end of this build.

I started on them helmet today. Dont know how much I will get done over the weekend (I'm gonna be working on the TOR mando) but we shall see...

And yeah! anybody seen Ord'ika around here? She should be home and back to work by now...

YEEEEEAAAHHHH work on the TOR mando! cant wait to see that!

Oh and for future preference, maybe you should not work on so many mandos at the same time :D just saying ner vod :lol:

best of luck!

I started on them helmet today. Dont know how much I will get done over the weekend (I'm gonna be working on the TOR mando) but we shall see...

And yeah! anybody seen Ord'ika around here? She should be home and back to work by now...

Cool TOR (y)

I'm gonna go huntin for Ordeyn :p .........
She is apparently still on Vacation until early Aug.

Wait a minute... who's thread did we hijack?
Oh yeah A'den...
Any progress on this armor yet? Or are you still working on that left knee :p ?

ROTFALOL!!! You guys are crazy! :lol:lol::lol:

And no, no progress yet. (The left knee is getting worked on. :p) But once it gets dark, I'm gonna call it a day outside and start on the helmet for this build. And I'll be taking pics to go with my 10 step process. :D

wrong thread mate! :lol: but no, I really dont want to try that. If you look at the dremel work I did on my bucket, the lines are rather askew...so I am going to stick with layering. It is working really well so far. :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back