Here we go again...

Alright vode, I just went out and bout a 4'X10' sheet of 18ga cold-rolled steel. :eek: It's massive...I've traced all my patterns onto the sheet, and I plan on having my plates cut out by the end of the day, so stay tuned for pics!!!

:cheers
A'den

Last edited by a moderator:
oooh... metal plates! sounds great ner vod can't wait to see it! I think I'll stick to the lighter weight plastic plates tho. Going to go get my MOLLE vest to use for my AFSOC mando soon, just have to pick a color pretty much, and save a few bucks to buy it with.

Kal

he he he... believe it or not...lol I was actually considering using my actual MOLLE plate carrier as my vest for my SAS mando... can't use it for my AFSOC one because I need a different color, mine is black

@Levi: Oh nothing much... just easier to attach plates to MOLLE webbing than anything else I've found.

@A'den: He he that makes 2 of us goin that route ner vod! lol jk

lol true since we're all so unique... except for the Fett replicas... they all look alike! lol I wouldn't advise knockin' off banks tho... could be hazardous to your health, and ur freedom

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back