I miss you guys!

LadySewforus

Active Hunter
Hey y'all
Just wanted to say hi. I am still here. I like I have been so busy, that I just don't "hang out" here anymore.

Just wanted to say "Hey"!!

:)

:cheers

*** edit *** oooops.........

This is Debbi at the helm. I did not realize I was on Mark's log in. We have one computer and trade off throughout the day.

*smile*

It is a really good thing to be busy, no complaints here. :)

I got to the bottom of this. Last year was my first SDCC. I had HUGE expectations and when all was said and done. I did not really enjoy it. Other than seeing everyone and hanging out. So this year, Mark and I decided not to go. Part of the decision is the economy, part is because we are busy with sewing and our own costumes and family costumes, and baby clothes for a ready to be born 2nd niece, etc.. :)

I get tired thinking about it, LOL

But, I have come to realize that I am I missing out. Lots of friends are already there, calling us and telling us to drag ourselves down there. And yes, I MISS MY TDH FRIENDS.
I loved working the table last year and meeting everyone.

So, Cheers everyone. I do hope you all have a super great time at SDCC 2009

:)

Hey, I am glad to hear it! You are 501st approved, correct?

It is such a blast to troop! The best part is holding onto a bit of child-likeness.

It keeps me balanced in this crazy world.

:) Not yet... still need my blasters! :( haha... My favorite part of Otakon was a little kid dressed as Boba, he was so excited to see my friend and I in our boba costumes. Definitely the highlight of my costuming at that con!

El1te

I believe you mean this little guy. Oh btw The jumpsuit you made for me Has held up to many troops and rocks! Thank you again! (I'm on the right brandon is on the left)
thetroi2.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back