star wars interview on front page of yahoo!

Just read it. I kinda feel bad for the kid (I mean not THAT bad, he did get to star in a SW film and all), but yeah I'm sure he's heard an earful and when you are growing up that age, people hating on you on a large scale can really mess with you.

I've always thought that the writing was more at fault than anything. I liked his innocent gadgetry...just hated the "WoooaHHH, I wonder what this button does?!" lines. Not to mention Jar Jar. He was just a little kid. I think they should have started Anakin a little older anyways...in his teens and a bit rougher. Anyways, interesting interview. Chin up Jake.

that interview was awesome. i love you can totally get his insane bitterness.

i'm not sure i can buy the whole royalties thing....i assume he must have still gotten a lot to let him coast the past 10 years....i mean..yes he was a kid, but unless his parents blew his money...he should have still had enough to at least pay for college. does anyone know where he is going?

In 2007, Lloyd graduated from Carmel High School in Carmel, Indiana. He is currently attending Columbia College Chicago as a film and video major.

Well, SH I am not that bitter I guess. Or maybe it is because I am a woman. He was ADORABLE in his role as young Annie. I liked the movie. I am not that deep into SW and crediblity. Not sure how to word that. It doesn't matter to me if one part of the storyline does not quite match the rest of the series. It was fun! I liked it. I loved little Annie. I loved the love story between him and Amidala.

The wording in the article really "dissed" him. I feel a bit defensive, like a mom, I suppose. My boys are 19 and 21 years old.

I did like the interview!

Give him a break. That is my thought.

I love you Annie!

yeah I guess we cant blame him for it he was just a kid, doing what he was directed to do. I would have loved to see Stewie Griffen play that role though. I can see it now... (Stewie reading the script) "Really George...??? You want me to say that line of crapp??"

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back