well, here we go. Pacx's Progress.

*ahem* Mentlegen.

I fear that far too many whips will be charged to the setting marked 'Especially for Pacx... do not use unless in an emergency.' However, I shall face what I deserve. I have been a busy little bee, whipping around the Midlands searching for chrome paint. I have found some.
I have begun keying the plastic (which makes the blood stains look kinda cool) and the first coat will be ready for TOMORROW!! *maniacal laugh* I also touched up the paintwork and modified my Verpine a bit, making it look like a MA5C Assault Rifle (Halo!), and I have some new weaponry. My money is stretching thin, however I shall soon have enough to buy some proper gaunts and (unless something terrible happens) my good ol' pal Nevu is going to see if he can make me a Helm (postage is a nightmare but i shall pay like the good hearted soul i am).
Phew. Claw situation - bought, awaiting ganutlets to be put on.

Je'Karta's Story hasn't been put on hold at all, and the next installment will be up soon.

-Pacxy Pacxy Pacxman.

have you seen my claws... come on over... I used simple cardboard covered (really thickly) with hot glue, cost less than a buck to make 3.

good pacx!!! Glad yer still working on this!!! (y)

And for claws, whiteraven here on TDH has done a cast of nexu claws...VERY nicely done and they are made out of a wood stainable material...if you interested, I can get ahold of him for ya...(y)

Show us some pics man!!! We need to see it!!! :D

:cheers
A'den

I'm interested, A'den. *i love contacts, makes me feel like mafiosi!*

Pics... will be here shortly. I didn't figure on you wanting to see just scratched up blood and varying degrees of cuts and grazes on my hands *thanks, sandpaper...* but if thats what you want then thats what i shall endavour to get you.

-Pacxy Picxy Pocxy. (don't ask)

(unless something terrible happens) my good ol' pal Nevu is going to see if he can make me a Helm (postage is a nightmare but i shall pay like the good hearted soul i am).

O yea I said that. Ok I need to check first what the shipping costs would be and then I have to check with my parents... I don't know how that will work but ya never know. Lol how you said "(unless something terrible happens)"

Ah, Saz. I was wondering when you'd show up *mumble mumble* How much would your 'budget fibreglass helmet' be? i like the idea of budget. Makes it sound cheaper.

Well, seeing as its 02:02 now... night night, vods!

I'm £70 plus postage, but in your case, postage would be the fiver in petrol to deliver it to you as I believe you are in the M6/M42 circle.

he he... Pacx dude some of us just LOVE to aggrevate! lmao How's the kit goin?

BTW... not sure if I really like the whole blood business, but it is YOUR mando not mine! lol... Mandos r supposed to be professional soldiers. As a professional soldier I can tell u, we CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN our kit. Yes I understand that it can be very hard to clean off, (trust me I know). However, that being said... I understand the bloodpacks for a medic. It DOES make sense, I just know our medics treat those things like extremely rare, precious eggs and... they never carry 'em out in the open, they're always secured carefully in a pack, usually seperated from the rest of the medgear. I do like ur kit tho... it's a great concept. I guess I need to get to work on those updates huh? lol

@ Adonian: my only remark is ¬_¬. :D too.

@ Kal: Mehe, the kits goin' well. The time has come to take some pics so they'll be up by the end of the week. I hope. The whips - man them. About the bloodiness - after reading your comment, and logic dictates thats a wise move, Medic/Close Range expert would be the mostr likely choice. Now to come up with an excuse... Hmm. As a medic, I'm not going to be one of the well-oiled machines that I'm sure you and your comrades are. I am going to be the doctor who, unlike many others, is a doctor simply to satisfy his curiosity. He has no medical qualifications whatsover. He makes up for this by carrying A: a bottomless supply of syringes and B: a trembling weakness for plunging said syringes into humahn flesh. He is the mando everyone steers clear from. To read more about Je'Karta check back soon.

he he sounds fun

BTW... I'm aircrew so most of our docs are docs first, troops second...lol but... the Spec Ops guys are the kind that can break u apart and put u back together! lol

Mehe, I was in the Royal Air Cadets for a few years, as a medic. I was taught how to take you apart, clean you, put a handy detonation device in your gut and then stitch you up again, which was meticulouslay practiced to drill. (minus the detonator, of course. (That was for christmas and bank holidays). I think the highest score was set by the sergeant at 10 minutes. He smelt of death for weeks.

Back to the kit -

I found a new melee weapon that only a doc would carry. a BONESAW!

200px-Bonesaw_IMG.png

OK finally! My silver is NEARLY done, one more coat *about 3 done already* so i can make dents. I'm also gonna make actual holes in the armour with 'blood' coming out, as if i've been shot multiple times. I AM a doctor *barely* and i CAN fix my own wounds... sometimes.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back