Saz custom build #1 Krayt dragon

No probs, I'm sure I'll be sorting out some financial packages with people anyway, so if you are still struggling when I get round to casting your bucket, let me know and we can work something out.

My major concern is getting my work known out there in the public domain, as few people have seen what I like to think is top build quality for a very reasonable price.

Ok, I'll stop shilling now :)

I'm thinking Nomad and I might very well have to join Fractal back there at the end of the list, too, she's not been able to pick up as many hours as she would have liked so things have been tighter than expected, but I still really want one of those lids.

Let me sort the list out:

1. Adonian
2. A'den Skirata
3. PacxIblix
4. Tzench
5. Petesbigpants
6. Gideon Kell
7. Brisk Arper Vok'chi
8. Rah'vin Null
9. Nevu440
10. Ordeyn

11. Genet Kal
12. El Kabong29
13. Rolik Qu Tir
14. MUNJkai
15. Tinorris
17. A'den Kyramud
18. Nomadbride
19.Sabermaker
20.Fractal Fett

Hope that's ok for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I saw this and even though I'm a newb I would like to try to get one of this buckets. I would love to have something with a dragon on it.

Uhh yea I think I need to be bumped down the list a bit too seeing as ur probably going to go very fast with this. I also may not be getting one because I have yet to discover a way to paint and not make it look like a 4-year-old found a paint brush and didnt know what to do with it..
-Nevu

yeah Saz your work is TOP NOTCH! Some of the best stuff I've seen, wouldn't mind havin' one of those myself eventually... but right now I think I'll stick with my A'den special! lol I must say tho, I do love that Krayt bucket... it looks fantastic!

yeah Saz your work is TOP NOTCH! Some of the best stuff I've seen, wouldn't mind havin' one of those myself eventually... but right now I think I'll stick with my A'den special! lol I must say tho, I do love that Krayt bucket... it looks fantastic!

You are aware I am only doing the 20 and then no more after that don't you? :)

But there are plenty more ideas out there and I've been nudged towards making a celtic style helmet next, once all the productions of the Krayt are done.

Celtic Style?!? I'm gonna have to get one of those...

BTW mate, I dont think I shall be able to come up with the funds for this anytime soon...so if you could, please remove me from the list. :cry:cry:cry

Sorry vod!
A'den

To be honest I kind of half expected it. Seriously though, if anyone is having troubles saving, PM me and we can come to a deal.

I'm more interested in getting my reputation up than making money right now!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back