NEW! Custom Bounty Hunter Costume

Also, if you want a budget lid, whiteraven here on TDH is going to be doing a boba and a jango lid shortly. He's the dude that did those SWEET mando commando buckets. :D (and he's here in AZ...save a few pennies on shipping that way.)

Last edited by a moderator:
welll, the base of that helmet he bought from a DSG member and ripped out the front area. if you want a commando helmet let me know i can get you one locally in AZ.

Yeah, we have some seriously nice helmet manufacturers here in AZ... Ryan (whiteraven) is actually gonna help me get a mold done of my TOR mando...er...bounty hunter :rolleyes:lol:

C720-If you need any help getting armour or a helmet locally, shoot me a PM and I can get you in touch with the right folks. And since we are all here in the general Phoenix area, we dont have to ship anything...which is really really nice...

Gotta love living in Phoenix, Arizona its good to know what can happen with the help of fellow vode. When getting a helmet I am hopping to have a different colored visor aside from trad. black like seen. Blue is what I was hopping for but we will see. And thanks guys I really appretiate the help

With little to do around here and the fact that I can't get out of the house at the moment I figured to do a color of what I am looking towards for the mando helmet. I will be actually doing a sketch of what I am hopping to put into the helmet to make it look all that much sweater.

l_2427a695d2f344b1a653f21e2646231a.png

I'm feeling generous, I could let you have one of my cast offs real cheap, may mean a bit of bondo work on your part but I can appreciate you're working on a budget.

PM me and we can have a chat and I'll see what I can do for you, as BH is right, you need to do this properly.

Hey guys while searching around through the internet of different mando helmets I considered a few of them....some being the Jango style helmet which would help me in the long run. But here is one that I found that is good in price but not entirly sure if I am going to get it.

mask_jango_fett_deluxe.jpg

Saz don't worry I am still holding you in on the offer you gave me of your mando helmet. If nothing comes through I'll see about taking it in and grabbing the helm off of your hands.

Well I have the money for it. But I am working towards the soft stuff first before I even start on the hard stuff. But for $32 I am considering it to be a good deal for a helmet.

Dang kind of wish I could draw but it seems I am no good at it to get sketches of what I am aiming towards up on paper. I'm going to try paint and if that does not work will just have to wait for the construction to begin.

What I am using in the chest and stomach armor peaces will be much different. Part of Rahm Kota's from TFU and part mandalorian. To go more into detail there will be no center diamond peace and no neck armor. It will be like Rahm Kota's with the adding effect of part of mandalorian. And the stomach armor will be comprised of the mandalorian armor. There will be no back armor peace to it but of a back pack.

The leg armor and cod peace I am still looking into ideas for it but will see when I move into it. Possibly I will use a cod peace but not sure as of yet. I'm going to look more into that. And the helmet is there to come really soon. I am just happy thursday will be that lone day I head out searching for the soft stuff for the armor.

I know its a jedi but I am going to use his armor peace style for my armor. The peaces maybe a little smaller counting the stomach armor but trust me it will be well worth it. I'll throw together a sketched photo to show you (and others) what I am looking at when using Kota's armor style.

Yeah, this is what I am looking towards for my armor. Color that I am aiming in for is red as it is my favorite color and I always wanted a red and black mando LOL!

l_41414a0e96474d438df0b97fe940e02e.png

thats easy, just print the WOF templates, but dont do the diamond, put it on a trash can for now since its like $7.00 or just use priority mail boxes and do some resin, glass and bondo. Two hours later you have viable chest armor.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back