NEW! Custom Bounty Hunter Costume

So in terms of updates I am going to put on all of the soft stuff (including belt) and put my helmet on and take a few photos to show you guys. So expect some photos for tonight guys with just the soft stuff and all. I actually had an idea of using a heavy leather jacket as apart of the armor but I am not so sure. Will have to see.

can't wait CC! are you planning on becoming "official?" they've changed the rules again over on the mercs... much more strict now

Well it will take a lot more work to actually do for me which technically I don't have the money. So it will take a lot more time to actually get the requirements needed for the Mercs. I can ensure that. Once after the comi-con ends I will be working more on the costume to get it finalized and ready to be offical. This includes a good jump-suit and vest. But for now I am simply going cheap with stuff around the house and then afterwards will begin saving up. I actually have a big bucket which I am putting all my loose change in. That bucket I will cash in for money to get more things with the armor. But for now it is basically cheap but it will look good. I guarentee it.

yeah I know the feeling... mine's as cheap as I can make it... I'm using cardboard for half of my plates for cryin' out loud! lol fortunately I've also got A'd'ika making my buy'ce and... a lot of my soft parts are stuff I had left over/laying around the house. I like your concepts tho... can't wait to see it finished!

wait. comic con ends?

thats in May!

come on lady! were having a build day this comign Sunday in scottsdale/paradise valley area. you shoudl try and make it out. lots of people will be there to help out with any resining or fiberglassing or painting that you woudl require as well as take excellent photos of progress.

please come out to a build day. once you start building with people youll never look back. i can never build on my own. for some reason i walys want to wait until a build day.

drop me a email and ill get you directions.

jszarecki@gmail.com

Have to say that school is starting up for me after monday. So on tuesday I will be heading back to class. But that wont keep me from working on this project and getting things done. Mostly all of my classes are during the morning near the afternoon time so when I do get off I will have time to sign on and check things over and all that good stuff. Just wanted to let you all know that production will slow down but wont come to a halt. As soon as I can I will get some photos posted to show you all. Hope you all have a swell weekened.

jamie, you shoudlve come today, we woudlve gotten your whole kit done this afternoon. Had 3 other mandos working on stuff, plus 4 otehr people working on other costumes or droids.

With what gear you currently have we can get you done in PLENTY of time for the convention. Not to mention you have Monday off.

Hey guys, sorry I have not been on as of lately. Reason: well school hasa started and the weather here in arizona has not really been on our side if you know what I mean. I am sure others from AZ would agree as well. But not only that but I have started school which is also a hand full with what my math teacher and the rest of my teachers are expecting from me. Granted I still got photos and a good portion of everything ready it is just the matter of school and getting work and all that done.

I'll give it my all on the weekened. My nephew has football in the morning. Heck this week it is a double header for his team and then I got this paragraph assignment for my english cllass due on February 2nd along with three math sections from my math class. Hey no one said college was easy. It does take up time in doing things you would normally enjoy. LOL!

no... college is not easy at all... but some would say it's well worth the effort. I say college sucks but my job I got afterward rocks!

Depending on what one's major is really shows through how much schooling you actually have to have in the long run. I joined a club at school that will really help out in leadership skills even though I took a class in high school around leadership. This is going to be helping me further my knowledge with leadership. So I can't wait.

ooh I loved leadership classes! They were fun stuff, although mine were required :( lol I know you'll enjoy it tho. College, while hard was definately on of the best experiences... you get opportunities to make new friends and sometimes you get to do some really cool stuff and meet some really cool people.

Oh yeah; as what one of my friends said: "Do what you want to do not what your family says for you to do." I love that because I am going to go into something I would love to do.
Watching the new Clone Wars episode gave me an eye-catcher with the mandalorians helmet.

Found out that those mandalorians dont have range finders on their helmets.

731px-Clonewarsdeathwatch.jpg

In a way that kind of proves that mandalorian helmets dont have to have those range finders on their helmets. But hey there is always other means of what to add onto a mandalorian helmet and that is what makes them so unique. I am still in the decision of what to put on my mandalorian helmet but it will be most fine. LOL!

well it's not mandatory! lol nobody says you have to have one, it's just that the Fett's had one so everyone else thinks they're supposed to as well. U'll notice I'm going with a macrobinoc

Very so true. I got the top of the range finder for my helmet but dont have a stem. I think I am going to take either a glow stick that is batery operated or a remote control car antenna and place it one my helmet along with helmet lights. Just got to to go on the search for one through the house which I know I have one around here somewhere.

I love watching the progress of this. Your helmet looks fantastic and I can't wait to see what you come up with for the rest of the suit.

I thought the iPod-glove was rather clever too. =D

hmmm ive been away for a while.... but im back..for now.. was hoping to see more progress pics... looks like you have been like me and have been preoccupied with other things B^( hopefully we will see some pics SOON he he and i hope to be working on a few lil things on mine as well...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back