San Diego Comic Con Thread!

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
We are headed out the door with a loaded car, going to Sand Diego! Just thought we would go ahead and make a thread for photos and comments! Looking forward to seeing many of you there!

:( have fun guys. Wish I was going.

Here's a nice pic from last year SDCC08

SDCC08.jpg

BREAKING NEWS! I just heard from GCNgamer128 amd TheClayster that they spotted Art and Mirax on the freeway! Hahaha

So, we're driving down interstate 40 on the way to Barstow. Art nudges me to check something out. He points out the car in front of us with two stormtrooper helmets in the back window. So I remark that certainly they must be going to comic con. Then I notice they have Nevada plates and I'm like "I bet that is Andy and Clay". So we pull along side and roll down the window and as soon as I saw their hair I knew it was them! Had lunch together in Barstow. Gotta love cons, everywhere you go is someone you know.

I was there, I was in black armor with a chain-gun strapped to my arm and a Hawaiin-clad wrangler behind me. I think I met you Mirax... I think..... I'll post pics soon.

First night report.... approximately bed time... 2:30am... and we crashed earlier than most. Nothing like staying up half the night with the Sci-Fire crew to get things started!

Sci-Fire crew will get you drunk. Stay away from them or else you'll end up in your hotel room all day the next day.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back