San Diego Comic Con Thread!

here is Spideyfett hanging out with ADAMA

DSC_0229.jpg

Just spent almost an hour photographing Snake Eyes and Stormshadows costume. Won't get them uploade until we get back but have pretty good shots of all the pieces.

I haven't taken pics of very much because there just isn't that much. Worth taking. Want to get good pics of gijoe batman and some of propstores pieces

Coolest thing I saw today; Cruzer, Cruzer's dad, and Cruzer's son; three generations of fans all dressed out in Star Wars costumes! Really cool and inspiring to see the family unity.

So what have we learned today? We have learned thatthe new clones wars will include the Mandolorian planet and at least a dozen unique, legit mandalorian warriors. There will be a considerably larger group of characters to choose to replicate and TDH intends to fully support those who want to replicate these new costumes.

Not only all of this, it seems that Daniel Logan will play a significant role as young Boba in the new live action series. Just so many options for new costumes!!!

So what have we learned today? We have learned thatthe new clones wars will include the Mandolorian planet and at least a dozen unique, legit mandalorian warriors. There will be a considerably larger group of characters to choose to replicate and TDH intends to fully support those who want to replicate these new costumes.

Not only all of this, it seems that Daniel Logan will play a significant role as young Boba in the new live action series. Just so many options for new costumes!!!

HOORAY!!! This is awesome news!!! (y)(y)(y) Thanks for posting this info up here Art! :cheers

Art, can I say being an East coaster has made me VERY jealous bro?? Looks great so far, way to represent TDH !!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back