Fractal-Fett's custom Mando

O.K. So I decided to build a new costume for Comic-con, I started this 2 days ago, and this is what I have so far.

Please be gentle!!!

Photo 34.jpg

Photo 37.jpg

Photo 36.jpg

Photo 38.jpg

2 DAY?!?! wow...That is like two weeks of work for me! Looks awesome!!! I like the toothed edges of the plates!

I cant tell from the picture; what type of helmet is that?

2 DAY?!?! wow...That is like two weeks of work for me! Looks awesome!!! I like the toothed edges of the plates!

I cant tell from the picture; what type of helmet is that?

I agree with the toothed edges, that looks awesome. Keep us up on this... I'mm subscribing to this one.

It's actually a scratchbuild helmet.

I have a million little things on my costume to finish, butI will be wearing it to con.

I am helping with the trivia at 2-3 on sunday, so come!!!!!

It should be awesome.

You obviously have way too much time on your hands; can I borrow some?

Seriously though man that's really sweet! I love the blasters and the paint job. Kandosi!

Thx guys!!!

I went to Con and need to work out some bugs. More velcro, more glue, a few extra straps and...... PRESTO!!!!! Ready for Con on Friday.

Didn't wear my helmet as I am retiring it.

Guess what!!!!! I got interviewed by entertainment weekly and figures.com as well as a Japanese magazine!!!

I'll post a link to the story when it comes out.

More pics to come......

Dude, seriously lucky. You gotta post the links to the interviews when they come out.

I know G4 is there, try to get on TV with them.

Thanks bro!!! I am winding out of custom mando for the time being, all I have left to do is build a helmetand make a mold of it, so I can make one whenever I want. Other than that, my next project is either a fullsize scout bile, or a skiff that works. (kinda)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back