Lev'ika's Custom Mando Art

Wayii! lol that's too funny ner vod... I can't stop laughing! Adonian I can just picture u hangin' there, just blasted the osik out of the Wampa and now ur stuck... cursing up a storm! lmao too funny! Lev'ika I think that's ur best work yet! As for drawing something other than mandos... heresy! lol jk jk, but seriously... too funny! BTW gettin' the concepts for my reworked armor drawn up... I must say... they look pretty cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
haha thanks :D Ya i could picture adonian up there :lol:

haha TRUST ME! I AM A LOYAL MANDALORIAN FOLLOWER :lol:

i was fiddling with a few things but nothing looked good so itll have to wait until later

yeah I'm waiting on that too, btw... need to promote really fast. Check out my AFSOC and SAS mando threads and help me pick a design. AFSOC is my primary! Also, JOIN THE MANDO PRIDE FITNESS CHALLENGE!!!

Been awhile since i sketched anything (I blame my helmet) :lol:

but anyways, i was looking at my sketchs last night and i realized the one i did for Kal and his wife wasnt very good. I then decided since he did such a great one for me i would try and do a better one :D

I know its only a head shot but i thought this idea was pretty cool :D

KalFi.jpg

I love it lev'ika! It's perfect! she's asleep right now but I'll show it to her when she wakes up... I think she'll love it! Kandosii ner vod! BTW... ur first one was great too!

first ones proportions werent quite right

Glad you like it :D feel free to color it sometime if you want. This will definatly be one that i will color as soon as i get markers :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back