Lev'ika's Custom Mando Art

heres an update on the sketch :D

I started the sketch last night and finished the closed mando MINE :D :lol:

So far the others will be Adonian, Kal, and Fi

Its not to late to get your mando in :D A'den? :lol: Theres a lot of different mandos ive sketched so i need a few more.

If no more are interested i would just fill in the places with Kals squad, but i think it would be cooler if its a bunch of us :D

Last edited by a moderator:
and one more thing to add to that...... What enemy do we want to be kicking the living **** out of? :lol:

he he the mando'a word is osik... I dunno I think the vong make a good target... or maybe corellian rebels... or... maybe even JEDI!!!

ooOOoo Jedi has struck my likeing :D Ya i totally forgot about osik! :( OSIK! there :lol:

Jedi and maybe a few clones? or maybe it should take place before that era and just have some guys that the jedi are defending, they would be shooting at us of course..... but failing miserably :D

or it could just take place in the current, post-vong/post-caedus era in which Chief of State Daala is using a mandalorian company hired out from Fett as her personal shock force that specializes in dealing with rogue jedi.

KILL THE JEDI!!!!, but can I use my light saber, its a light yellow blade, and my whip, you can surprise me on the color of the whip cause I haven't made it yet ;)

yeah maybe add in boba or just use us, I think we're all Vong War/GA era aren't we? Oh and as far as which one I want... I think the sniper on the bottom right side with some editing would look like he was calling in air strikes... sounds good to me. I think fi could go in somewhere treating the wounded... since she is a medic. If u wanted to add her in like that, otherwise I think the other scout on the left side who looks like he's throwing a grenade would be good for her, or you could switch 'em and put me on the left and her on the right... just remember when u draw on the kit and weapons that I'm left handed! lol

ya know lev'ika u may have to add in a few mandos to fit us all in! lol if u do... I'd be happy with being in there, properly behind cover firing my rifle or marking targets... either way and since Fi's a medic and a fair sharpshooter, take ur pick! Just don't kill us off!!! lol

haha I wont let you guys die, I PROMISE! :lol:

Sounds great! Im thinking ill put you were the sniper is and Fi treating someone somewhere :D

Adonian were would you like to be?

lol I know I ask for 'em a lot but u seem to really enjoy working with our mandos ner vod! Me thinks you like Adonian's too... hmm... I think I see a trend here... mandos with an attitude equal lev'ika's favorites! lol jk jk

Can't wait to see what you get for your final version. BTW... started coloring some of my backorders, having problems with lack of certain colors but I'm going to color the one u did for fi and me.

just dont have me hanging by my feet again :lol:
you can have me with my whip around someone's neck with saber raised for the kill :)

really? thats awesome! cant wait to see it vod :D

Haha ya i do love adonians i will admit :D Cant wait for mine to be done though

i edited my above post, I think having me with my whip around someones neck and my saber ready to chop would look nice ;)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back