Lev'ika's Custom Mando Art

he he well... I keep workin' on it because it's fun! I just haven't noticed any progress lately, probably because I had a long break in there. I'll keep workin' at it tho lev'ika... u keep it goin too ;) now how's about that sketch u owe me? lol

just for u lev'ika... maybe this'll get'cha motivated! lol

Levi__s_Battlescene_Colored_by_sigpro54.jpg

don't we all? I was just thinkin' the other day that I hadn't done much lately... that's why I've been slammin' home on the armor lately. I need to get some more done on my mass mando sketch

oh btw Kal. Im starting your new helmet sketch (the one with you and your wife) Could you pm me pics of how your guy's buckets are now? thanks

here ya go lev'ika... we both have the same type helmet... Fi's is the original color pattern, except... she now sports the same cheek fangs that I have, only they're white with black trim, mine are blue with black trim. My macrobinoc is dark grey. My visor is Blue mirror tint... hers is black mirrored so it will have a slight silver cast to it. Her strip is white with black border and the jaing eyes are white with black border... my jaing eyes are black. The vents in the lower cheeks are 4 slots close to the outer bottom edge... my bucket has a 5 led light on the right side... hers doesn't have any add ons and Fi's RF is a shortened, lo-pro model like the one I designed for A'd'ika.

buckets.jpg

wow guys... I guess I've forgotten how fast they sneak up on you since I'm not in school anymore. So glad that's over with! lol Now I have to make a real living tho... and that's full of its own problems

that's an ori'kandosii goal ner vod... I'd LOVE to be able to do that stuff but I'm not that good with computers... I do my sketching and that's about the best I can do. Good luck on your midterms ner vod I'm pullin' for ya!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back