Lev'ika's Custom Mando Art

sith1.gif

i colored it what do you think alpha?

kandosii! Can't wait to see it! I'm sooo bored right now. I'm on day 2 of a 6 day break in training, without anything to do. Going to go get a new sketchpad today tho (hopefully) so I may have a few sketches ready to color when I get back.

but Pacx u have a creative gift in story telling... which is very important too. Instead of drawing with lines, u draw with words ner vod.

they say a picture's worth a thousand words... but a thousand words can paint a picture no brush will ever match.

:p not gonna lie that was very heartfelt :rolleyes

And Pacx.. dont take your gift lightly! Everyone has their own talents, i like to think its better to appreciate your gifts rather than envy others :lol: but i still envy peoples talents sometimes haha but i try not to

i hope you dont mind me asking this but.. Im really busy drawing sketchs, writing a bio for C1RCA, and working on my kit so i was wondering if maybe you could write me up one sometime. If you are willing ill pm you with the details i already have

ok sweet :D ill do that right away

ok i promised these sketchs so here they are.

Im not that impressed with this one but you guys can judge for yourselves.
Jayson.jpg

and im sorry for the quick lightsaber job :lol: i needed to get it done
C1RCAsith.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back