Lev'ika's Custom Mando Art

i once again feel like i need to apoligize.... I didnt have any time to scan in the sketchs i have finished :( just got home and dont really have time, but it does give me time to add a few little details :D

Thanks for you patience guys! i know ive been a little unreliable lately (dang school!)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZttttttttttttttttt CRACK Drawing blood.
OOPs a little too hard ;)

Here lemme rub some salt on that to make it feel better :p JK

Did you see my ideas for my light claw on my thread?

oh just for everyone to know

in the next few days ill be setting up a paypal... i considered putting a cost on my sketchs but i just couldnt do it. So i decided that i would take donations :D just to keep me going you know :lol: i need to pay for the drawing and colouring supplys (which im getting pretty soon) and the kit so if you're feeling generous i would really appreciate it :)

Of course... I did donate to Kal, so I'll donate to you as well. This is a costly hobby................BUT A FUN ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers (y)

yeah lev'ika I'll definately try to help u out a bit since I'm asking so much! lol I think I'm going to post up a we accept donations thing on our joint thread too... I have about 3 sketches started here, I'm going to try to finish 'em up.

OK SRSLY DONATIONS

for stories... that's all I'm good at *gifted and talented in English language, French, Spanish and German, all of which I speak fairly fluently*

yeah we don't charge directly (don't have the heart...or lack thereof), we basically offer ppl the option to help support the sketching. It's something I'm still going to do either way... but it makes it easier with donations to offset the costs of the sketches. For example... the donation from Ori'ad went to buy a new sketch pad... that was used for the most recent additions to my sketch thread. It is my personal policy (not speaking for Lev'ika) that any donations I receive for my artwork WILL be reprocessed into the artwork. So basically, any funds received, results in new stuff likes pens, paper, etc... meaning more art.

Yeah, I guess that's true. So My idea of stores wouldn't work, because I can do them for free. ****. I wouldn't have thought a sketch pad would be that expensive, here you can get a full size 200 sheet pad for about 93p *around $2*

yeah a regular notebook is fairly cheap here too... the thing is, I use special pads, they come in 25-50 sheet pads and it's very clean, bright white paper with a VERY, VERY fine grain to it. It's also an unusual size 9x13" pages. Unfortunately... I usually go through about 2-4 pages per sketch just because I mess up a lot, and the fine grain paper is hard to erase, but I get a much, much higher quality appearance with the ink and it scans better than regular paper. The ink is the real killer tho... that stuff costs a lot because to get good quality inks for what I do, I'd have to drop almost $100 for a single set of pens. I DON'T DO THAT!!! I pay $20 for some lesser quality inks, and try to compensate by using better quality paper and working with much lighter, more careful penning.

Ya any donations i receive will either be put towards my art or kit (mostly art)

I plan on buying special colouring things and my sketchbook is offically empty :(

Ok this one im experiencing a few problems with. I cant seem to figure out how to draw the legs in a way that looks good. In the end hes going to be leaping over a nexu while shooting his flamethrower.

Right now its only waist up
Zencora.jpg

it's actually hard to do... I have trouble with action shots just because of the various dimensions. You'd think that dimensions don't change, but the thing is that they do based on perspective, vanishing point, etc... I have a hard time with it too.

In a way it is kind of looking good. When given the chance I will send you donations. Right now I am having to keep a save on my money for school things. Naimly, get my spring classes set up and finding the books I need for those classes. But so far it is coming out pretty good.

I cant tell you guys how much i appreciate this. Right now i have to find time to get to the bank to find out all the info i need to make it, so for now theres no paypal

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back