Lev'ika's Custom Mando Art

really? ya i actually like it a lot. As soon as i pick up the pencil crayons im going to be using thats probably gonna be one of the first ones i colour.. that and the group sketch

sorry about the graininess of the picture but I had to take existing images and resize them...lol

Kal&Fi's Armor.jpg

no prob... so I realized while working on that big composite of my concepts, how much my style has changed since I started drawing mandos

if you draw 30 minutes a day, you will improve dramatically, remember when I used to draw my own comics (back in the 80's eeewww) I got better and quicker the more I drew.

sure does :D Im even using my improved talent to draw a picture of Bilbo and Smaug from the hobbit for my ela project

Ill post it here when im done if anyones interested

Smaugs lookin pretty sweet right now i gotta admit :D

I just have to draw Bilbo invisible :lol: and a shadow were he is (he'll be just an outline and be able to see through him.. thats my plan)

Ok i hope Adonians on and anyone else who has read the hobbit :lol:

I need an opinion oh how to draw bilbo... anyone have an idea? i cant seem to put the way i pictured him in the book to paper

ya but i just cant seem to get it right.. i think i found a good pic to go by though :D ill post the finished product here when i finish

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back