Lev'ika's Custom Mando Art

sacrilege... it's blasphemy I tell u, blasphemy! lol jk jk... I can think of at least 2 true mando'ade who were jedi/force sensitive and I know of another Jetti that even the great Boba Fett would allow to join our ranks

Hey Levi, I saw this web site:
http://www.pictureitpostage.com/
and did a test of this:

stamp.jpg

hey Levi, can you do me a favor... Can you take a few scenery pics of the snow... I'm stuck here in Cali, and believe it or not, I miss snow :wacko

They better release them in 3d on dvd, I'm mad at dreamworks for not doin monsters v aliens, they said the technology isn't good enough, well there isn't a 4k tv yet, what are they waitin for?

I would like to apologize to everyone waiting for their mando sketchs. I know i have a few i need to do yet but life is getting stressful and i need a few days to cope with it and get everything straigtened out. I hope everyone can understand

Thanks

Levi

Ok ill do that asap :D nice concept btw (y)

Im going to do that first because its easy and wont take to long.. ill finish the rest of the sketchs after

Im not sure if much can be started until monday. I have been having constant tests and a massive book report due on monday as the last of the work load. So ill be free to start my sketchs once again :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back