Lev'ika's Custom Mando Art

hey Lev'ika my sidearm is a DC-17S pistol... wouldn't draw it tho unless outa ammo on my primary and/or too close range to effectively work the rifle. Also, check out my SAS thread... I'm doin' something stupid with my armor again. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
lol yeah it's ok... nothing too major, although I may combine the 2 sets just to save money, or just put one on hold for a while.

yeah don't I know it... either way I'm on hold for the time being. I need to get some black fatigues and a black vest... hmmm... lol

Lev'ika... still working ner vod! I'll have it posted in a few... I just need about a half hour or so.

Lev'ika I'm posting it direct so u don't have to go hunting for it. Here ya go ner vod. I inlcuded color and B & W of the armor just to make it easier on you. Also included a good profile of the carbine, once again to make it easier. One thing I just noticed I messed up tho is the antenna... should be black.

Kal_ver_3_by_sigpro54.jpg

AWESOME! I love the right shoulder emblem!!! To bad I didn't come up with it :lol: I might have to try and design my custom emblem :D but ya it looks great! And having it in black and white will help a lot! Thanks :D.

Sooo is mine next? :lol: JOKING! ur busy u don't need me breathing down your neck :D

lol no it's a hybrid... part SAS logo, part US AFSOC logo... combined the 2 to get this one. Basically, took the AFSOC wings and dagger, turned the wings a little more upward to look more SASish and took out the Star in a circle from the AFSOC logo. So there's my hybrid!

oh yeah Lev'ika... check PMs when u get a chance, PM me with any problems/questions on my armor or Fi's

Do I see Adonian's visor there, eww I'm tellin'... Oh wait a minute I am Adonian :wacko :lol: I like it, the color scheme is really good, now dont go changing it again, I think Levi wants to draw it now ;)

hey Lev'ika if u haven't drawn in the camo pattern yet... don't! lol I got overuled today when the wifey saw it... she says she likes the "old green and blue pattern" better. So... go with solid colored plates in the new configuration. Same plates as the newest sketch, but back to the older color scheme. I know, I know... it's getting annoying! lol I was kinda irritated myself, but I'd rather her be happy, plus... I have to admit that green is definately more my color.

AAHHHHH!!! LOL kidding! Ya no problem I completely understand.... Well kinda, I'm not married :lol:

he he yeah she wants mine to match hers a little better, the SAS pattern just doesn't fit the bill in her mind. Oh well, back to the green/blue/grey and I'll be upgrading to ABU undersuit eventually... still goin' for the AFSOC mando!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back