Lev'ika's Custom Mando Art

hey lev'ika just for future knowledge... don't leave your sketchpad in the floor where u can spill choclate milk on it! :( oh well.. back to the drawing board! (literally)

Last edited by a moderator:
don't remind me of chocolate milk... for some strange reason last night at work I went on break and went to the store and got myself a chocolate milk, in my haste, I wasn't paying too much attention to the size I got, I'm not used to plastic cartons being HALF GALLONS.. I'm used to Gallon or Quart... I thought it was a quart and I actually drank it down in two sittings at work (wondered why it took two sittings :lol:), then I realized it was a half gallon... talk about calories AAAARRGH!! And a stomach ache later on :lol:

lol yeah I love choc milk, it helps me sleep...but, now all my sketches have a chocolate wash to 'em! lol talk about a bad day... shew! Oh well, got one redone... now it's time to rest/recover and get ready to hit it again tomorrow.

that sucks! sorry man! hope that doesnt take too long to recover them

Darn chocolate milk!!!! WHY DO YOU TASTE SO DELICIOUS AND YET YOU ARE SOO EVIIIIILLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

im very tempted to scan what ive done on the group sketch but that would ruin the suprise at the end

nah... too tired, I will have some scanned in tomorrow, will also have some pictures taken tom for my AFSOC thread, and hopefully a good bucket sketch done and sent to lev'ika tomorrow as well.

hey dude if want to scan it and PM it to get some idea bouncing goin on go for it... I'll still be up for a few more minutes! lol

oops! he he I meant A'd'ika... but... I was going to sketch up ur mando for you tomorrow, to include the Jaing Eyes on the bucket

Alright here it is! some places are a bit dark and its definatly not done

Give some input on what you think looks good and what can be added :D thanks guys!

masssketch.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back