Boba Fett / Jango Fett Reference DVD's (Let's pay it forward !)

Not sure if Im going to be able to go, but Im working on having my sched rearranged so I can come down for 1 day. How much are 1 day passes to CC?

I've got a multiple burning machine in my home. I'm located in AZ in the States though. But, I certainly wouldn't mind burning a bunch of copies to pass out to people interested in keeping the FettMan alive.

I have just about gotten everything cleaned up to provide a new DVD for FP. Been posting the pics up in the gallery as I go.

BTW... was recently talking to our friend Tyler Durden and he suggested doing a torrent instead of trying to do a DVD tree.... is everyone familiar with Torrent technology and how it works?

That is a great idea Art ! Not sure that everyone would have the patience for it, but it's most certainly another avenue to go (y)

I'm still up for what we've discussed here. Glad to hear you're getting it all together. If you still want to proceed with the hard copy distribution, I'm here ;)

FP

I think the torrent idea would be easiest for everyone, but the "pay it forward" plan would work just as well. I say that it would be best to do both. Those that have slower internet connections or don't use torrents would lean toward the hard copy, but people like myself would be more inclined to go with the torrent. If you have a reasonable amount of seeders, you can download an entire discography in less than an hour. Doing a reference cd would be easy and fast if everyone seeds.

Kody

Just saw on the new list that Scandinavia is out of the list?
Would be great if I still could get this part, since most of the builders meet up regularly often, and that would make distrubution here more cheap and simple.

Meaby I say a stupid thing...why don't use Megaupload?!?!?
If someone send me the DVDs i could upload them on Megaupload.

I think this is a Great Idea FP(y)... Count me in, of course I can give only what I've been allowed to give in terms of unseen/seen ref photos...but I will do my best to get higher res shots of what we've already seen for sure.(y)

Just out of curiosity... does anyone have one of the REALLY OLD V1.0 CDs (back before it was a DVD) that had a ton of pics of replica fett costumes on it?

I have the old one...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back