NEW LOGO

No worries... No one will jump down your throat. This is the second "rebranding" TDH has undergone and each time there are those who like the changes and those who don't, and that is ok. I can't certain understand those who like more obscure references. I tend to like them myself. However, when you are trying to market yourself to a world audience, as we are, obscuruity creates confusion and ultimately hurts your brand. We are working to build a stronger brand which means obscurity, and a hermit like mentality (that many of us have had, myself included) have got to go out the window in order to help draw in new members. It is ok if some don't like the new branding on a personal level as long as you understand why we are moving in the direction we are.

I dont like having everything regarding Soft parts, jetpacks, blaster, shin tools all in one forum. I am inclined to not care much about these parts but when a cool project comes along, such as the sci-fire pack, its better to just have it at the top of its own subforum.

Please retain the original Fett subforums. They have served us well so far.

Aside from that, love the new homepage and logo. I think it looks cooler now.

Just to let you know....I can no longer use my BB Storm to see the forums. I cannot get the front page to show anything that allows me to jump to forums. Are you going to have a mobile or smaller site for mobile phones. I never had any problems with the original set up.

I love the new logo! I think the old logo really was kinda obscure. A friend of mine who is also a Fett fan saw my TDH shirt and was like "So what's the dented helmet?" I thought he would know, but in the end I had to explain the reference. So I think ths new logo definately a great inprovement. This new logo will make for some great shirts too.

Just to let you know....I can no longer use my BB Storm to see the forums. I cannot get the front page to show anything that allows me to jump to forums. Are you going to have a mobile or smaller site for mobile phones. I never had any problems with the original set up.

so, it looks like the homepage doesn't allow scrollbars. on mobile devices this can be a problem.

on my iphone i can see the front page fine in portrait mode, but in landscape the bottom is cut off and there's no way to scroll down.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back