Fenn Shysa Danakin's Fenn Shysa

Danakin

New Hunter
Hey everybody! It's been a long while since I've had something to post here, having made my last custom Mando way back in 2004, but I just completed my latest project: Fenn Shysa.

I plan on debuting this suit at Comic-Con this week so I don't want to show off too much, but here's a teaser image.

fennteaser-vi.jpg

After the Con I'll have plenty of images to share and more details on the build-up.

Nicely done! Very traditional Fett color scheme on the costume. I like the paint job on the helmet. I wonder what it would look like if you dyed the jumpsuit green?

Thanks, guys!

Early on I considered dying the soft parts green but decided against it as it would make the whole suit too monotonous. Besides, Boba and Fenn (and Tobbi, for that matter) shared the same color scheme in the comic, it makes sense that a realistic interpretation of Fenn would be colored like Boba. I made an exception for the white cheeks as I think they make Fenn unique and more recognizable.

Thanks A'den! I had a blast wearing it this weekend. It actually held up much better than I imagined, having been my first troop without a test run and all. Here's some of my favorite pics from the con.

DSC6994-vi.jpg

DSC07003-vi.jpg

DSC07034-vi.jpg

DSC07041-vi.jpg

DSC07048-vi.jpg

DSC07062-vi.jpg

DSC07372-vi.jpg

DSC7386-vi.jpg

DSC07415-vi.jpg

Loving that build man, really good job. I wonder how many of the unenlightened masses would (or has) confused your suit with Boba Fett. ;) Seriously though, fantastic work my friend.

Can you post a close-up picture of your chest logo? What was the inspiration for that? It looks cool. Is that from a reference somewhere or did you make it up?

Loving that build man, really good job. I wonder how many of the unenlightened masses would (or has) confused your suit with Boba Fett. ;) Seriously though, fantastic work my friend.

I was called Boba by every single person wanting a photo during the con. Only one guy had his doubts because I "didn't look like Boba". That's okay though, I don't mind the comparison.

Can you post a close-up picture of your chest logo? What was the inspiration for that? It looks cool. Is that from a reference somewhere or did you make it up?

The emblem is my own design, filled with personal meaning and symbolism. I don't believe there is any reference for Fenn's emblem.

emblem-vi.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back