Ali Shin tool parts from 'found' part - *Taking Payments*

That is a good price Gav. My original calculations were looking like £75 for the deluxe found part tools, so this cam in under that and even more accurate.

Nice.

Cheers Rob,
Yeah these are only £4 more than what I paid for mine... so within that I'll cover packaging and shipping... (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally forgot to say? :lol:
I have spoken to the machinist today and for those that asked about the knurl... ;)
We will be producing knurled section prototypes (will be posted) then upon agreement the button will be pushed.. (y)

Spoke with new guy today and should have knurl prototype within 48 hours... not long. (y)

Small update...

I had some sample knurls sent to me and I wasn't happy with the result. He has borrowed some different sized tools so should have some pics soon? Sorry for the delay guys... (y)

Sorry for the lack of updates guys.. been a tad busy? :facepalm
I have a new lead on the knurling as I wasn't happy with what i had seen so far, and the new version will not be 'formed' as most knurls are.. but more 'cut'.. should have a prototype very soon! (y)

Happy to stand by and wait for something your happy with bro. ;) Not that I need it but I find it most reassuring that you're holding off until you're satisfied.

It'll be well worth the wait. ;)

Cheers guys, as you know Skip I have what 'you' have yet the pics have yet a different knurl... so I'm endevouring (sp) to replicate this as best I can... pics should happen the beginning of next week?
I am sorry for the delay... :facepalm

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back