Revan full Helmet

Big water99

New Hunter
Well I finished this up awhile back I know its not 501st approved but I thought it would be cool to do a full Revan Helmet and I have seen a few other people over the years inquire about one here are some quick shots I will get some better ones in th next few days
revanhelm2.jpg

revanhelme.jpg

This is awesome! A full helmet makes much more sense in my opinion than a mask, and this looks the dogs danglies. As always, great work.

Next on the list is a back armour plate and fully enclosed gauntlets - what are the chances of seeing them Brian?

This looks fantastic. From the side angle it looks like you used a variation on you're Sith Stalker helmet. Either way it looks great.

Thats what I did used a little sith stalker in there good eye and speaking of that thats the next one iam finishing up the revised SS game accurate shouldnt be long , thanks guys for the kind words (y)

Big_water99 how do you make your helmets do your hand sculpt first or do you start off with a pepakura helmet? hope your finish you revised SS helmet soon, I am expecting great things. :love

Well I finished this up awhile back I know its not 501st approved but I thought it would be cool to do a full Revan Helmet and I have seen a few other people over the years inquire about one here are some quick shots I will get some better ones in th next few days
revanhelm2.jpg

revanhelme.jpg

Not sure if you read comics, but in the last KOTOR comics, it shows that Revan took the mask from a dead mandalorian, and shows it as a FULL helmet. 2 more times and it makes it cannon.

the comic makes it look a LOT like a FULL HELMET, like the one I (YES ME ADONIAN) Commissioned from SKIP, because I have 4 eyes and the mask that I got from you Big_water, which I LOVE CAUSE IT'S SO COOL, wont fit over my 4 eyes so I have been unable to ware it other than this short video:
have you got this bucket ready on ebay so I can buy one if I cant make the one I commissioned from skip?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if you read comics, but in the last KOTOR comics, it shows that Revan took the mask from a dead mandalorian, and shows it as a FULL helmet. 2 more times and it makes it cannon.

Thanks Tk yeh I never did see that edtion so now Iam doing the helmet just like that from teh comic shouldnt be long before its done will keep everyine posted on it thanks for teh info(y)

try to leave room in the face for glasses, I know you can do it and still make it look right, all you gotta do is put on a pair of sunglasses when your making it, I am sure there are LOTS of 4 eyed people out there who would be really happy.

You can take some old glasses and remove the earpieces and hotglue them inside the helmet. You may need to bend/break the bridge that connects the lenses to make it fit, but it works better than not being able to see clearly.

WTB: Prescription Mando Visor o_O

You can take some old glasses and remove the earpieces and hotglue them inside the helmet. You may need to bend/break the bridge that connects the lenses to make it fit, but it works better than not being able to see clearly.

WTB: Prescription Mando Visor o_O

Ok, I dont think I have OLD glasses, besides that by placing them at a different distance OTHER than prescribed (yes distance on your nose is part of prescription) it would do ACTUAL harm to your eyes.

But I can just make my own REVAN helmet the become compitetion for Big_water :D Just kidding, I'm not that good, but like mentioned above, I was the one to commission the Revan BUCKET from Skip, but I haven't done any work yet since the Mando's are taking the front seat right now. ;)

BTW Dung, LOVE the name, and the sig.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back