Attaching gauntlet darts

I procured a set of aluminum darts for my WOF scratchbuilt gaunts. Can anyone offer suggestions how to attach them to the gaunt. Pics would be nice if possible. Sorry, I'm a visual learner.

I attached my darts by first drilling the holes, then inserted plastic tubes which I glued in place. ( ensuring that the angle was correct by test-fitting a dart when I glued them in place. ) Once the tubes were glued in place, I trimmed them flush to the outside and filled in any holes or gaps. ( aside from the holes in the actual tubes )

Then I used hot glue to secure the darts in the tubes. I can try and post up a pic of the dart setup for you tonight if you'd like.

Jango 72, I like that idea. I think I will drill the holes and maybe place the darts in some kind of set up that allows me to mount them all in one go.

Hot glue will be used.

i used plumbers epoxy putty. drilled holes, stuck the darts into a lump of epoxy putty on the inside and adjusted them so that they were all parallel / level. 5 minutes later they aren't moving.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back