Starting my first Mando today

Just relax, and well, become laid back and remove the deadline. its holidays, they are already super stressful, Just say you don't want to die a fifteen year old because of Stress

Ok here they are

100_8050.jpg

*please excuse my brothers strange look :lol:*

100_8048.jpg

hmm isn't that west edmonton mall :lol:

use to go there all the time when i lived at home

Lev'ika, your helmet is looking GREAT!!! As for the key slot-do something custom! Make a pattern you can do and think looks cool, then cut it out and go!

And as for paint, it's looking really good! I'd slap some primer on it and see how it looks, and if it's in a reasonable state, then paint it up and then (the best part...) DAMAGE!!! :D :D :D

I was so ready for doing that today and then came across a major problem... the container of masking fluid i bought hadnt been seeled properly, it was spongey :S

Ill go ahead and make the keyslot tho :D

Yup CUSTOM key slots are the answer, and remember ANY dents and misshapen areas are damage, remember Mando's go where others fear to tread, sometimes we get bounced off walls and our buckets get a little tweaked, it just tells everyone we gotz ballz and we know how to use 'em!

its been silverized :D just waiting to get more masking fluid, the stuff i bought hadnt been sealed properly... when i returned it, they put it right back on the shelves :/ probably why it was hard in the first place.

Explains that, perhaps you should mention that it was er, HARDER THAN STEEL, i would be more errr, inappropriate BUT in trying as hard as i can

ok sweet, thanks Josh, from what im hearing, masking fluid is worth the cash cause it give a more realistic edge to the weathering

Ya im just hoping i can find something, btw some new pics comin up soon

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back