Starting my first Mando today

Ok here they are

100_8050.jpg

*please excuse my brothers strange look :lol:*

100_8048.jpg

LoL, Alpha, nice jacket. All you need it a motorcycle and some claws coming out of your forearm and BAM! Wolverine. ;) He's from Canada, ya know.

I'm pretty sure he does both. Wolverine is my fav. Always has been, probably always will be. If you're looking for wearable claws, I'd say your best bet is to go with making your own. If you're looking for display, I'd go with the Pantera claws...

naw... I personally like Iron Man a lot... but my all time favorite is War Machine! (both Marvel btw) I will admit tho that I do love the X-Men too tho, NOT a spiderman fan tho... I like his villains better, or at least I like the Green Goblin better! lol

Been back since Tuesday bro, and Kal.. watch spectacular spider man. Itll get you hooked ;)

Truely wasnt a spidey fan until i got hooked on that show! Ultimate spidey fan now

The funny thing is that spidey is for all ages! That show has even captured interest in my "gentle giant" friend whos a year older than me :lol: we're kinda star wars/marvel nuts :D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back