Starting my first Mando today

Well guys, i hate to say this but im pretty much set on this. I am going to put my helmet away. I really dont like the way it turned out and im just going to start over.. maybe come back to it later and fix it up, maybe idk

Im just sad cause so much money went into this, and it turned out pretty junky in my mind. Anyways thank you guys for helping me along the way, and im sorry i couldnt show you guys something worth the time it took me

but seriously, you guys mean a lot to me! Ill still be on to check stuff until i start (if i do) my next project. Im currently in search of a job

hey Lev'ika do me a favor... pop up a few pics of the bucket and let me have a look at it... I'm not real good at makin the things but I can usually tell what's wrong with it maybe help figure out how to fix it. To be honest... from what I see in the older pics, the buy'ce doesn't look all that bad ner vod.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you were so close yeah post some pics man lets see how bad it is

dude from what I can tell from the earlier pics... all it really needs is some paint and a visor. I mean seriously, it doesn't look bad at all

hey it looks fine to me ner vod, once you paint it and get a visor in there it will look different to you, honest! lol I suggest you take one more shot at it... paint it up and let's see how it looks then, I think you'll like how it'll turn out with a few layers of paint on it.

I was always told in art class, if you're frustrated, walk away, get a cup of coffee and walk back refreshed, you usually spot immediately what you have to do.

Pop a coat of primer on your bucket as the grey really helps you to spot the imperfections, or realise that something looks good.

Remember, it took me nearly a year to perfect the mold for my helmet castings, so it's not a question of getting it right first time.

It should be a labour of love though, so if it's getting to you, give it a break and come back, you'll probably get more done that way :)

alright.. thanks Saz (you always know what to say dont you) :lol: anyways i finished my midterms but im still gonna wait a bit to continue because midterms made me realize how slack ive been and i really need to pick up my grades *bleh* lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back