Starting my first Mando today

IMG_1709.jpg

mine don't no... but it's because I messed 'em up to begin with... didn't do all the shaping and fitting quite right before I started. I think with some work they'd turn out okay tho.

LOL mine is looking pretty much the same as yours right now vod, got the cheeks in this morning. we have alot of sanding ahead of us. fun fun fun.

That's quite the blob of a helmet. LoL, it looks funny now but after a couple light-years of sanding it'll look great!

been thinking about making a sort of backpack thing to replace the jet pack. think that would work on a scout. sort of like the snow troopers have.

That's quite the blob of a helmet. LoL, it looks funny now but after a couple light-years of sanding it'll look great!

u do know lightyears are a measure of distance right? lol jk jk, I assure u it will take a lil bit of work, but I think it'll look great too!

Thanks so much guys!! ya it is in the form of a blob at the moment :lol: When i was bondoing all i could think about was that the only thing under the bondo is paper. anddddddd i kept applying the stuff :lol:

But im really happy with the way its looking :D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back