Starting my first Mando today

Im really sorry Kal! im really struggling right now (great time to take on 2 sketchs for you eh :/) Im really sorry. Had 2 projects due and the last ones due tomorrow so that should give me to the weekend to get your sketchs done... but then again i might have a science test thursday... this sucks!

We'll see what happens. When is the absolute deadline?

lol well... I haven't given a deadline since I know how school can be... life happens ner vod. I have 7 total sketched and inked and 6 of 'em already scanned and put together.

alright :) ill get to work on them as soon as i get a chance... and btw has anyone here read the Chrysalids? If you have, whats some good ideas for an extra chapter after the last one?

the chrysalids is my most favourite novel, I'd suggest no extra chapter, its all ready pure excellence and requires no extra chapter, but if you really want too do as such, do such starting from the flight out of Waknuk(labrador) too New zealand

YEah i knew it was a school project I'd ask the teacher to write an essay about how excellent it is and how the ending is so perfect it doesn't need an extra chapter

well there you are dusty old thread :lol:

Ive got some progress but ill wait to show you pics until the first layer of paint is on... still need to get some masking fluid

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

I need suggestions!! Im trying to get the helmet finished for the 27th I kinda promised a few people that it would be :lol: I also need to know an easy quick way to make the keyslot... i tried with a dremel and pvc pipe..... it failed!! anything i should fix before i start painting please tell me :D thanks

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back