Starting my first Mando today

It caught my eye at wally mart and i just had to get it :lol: Lets just say i fail at hand sewing so besides just sewing to pieces together i also taped it at the back :p

Im gonna have to learn how to sew leather pretty quick cause i gotta make my Kama right away.. oh and my helmets white now :D primers on, nice change actually

Oh and while i get those up ive got other good news! It turns out a friend of mine has a sheet metal shed just laying around his yard and they dont have anything to do with it. Theyre giving it to me and i should have it within the next week :D

Ok here she is :D im not gonna lie, looking at the second picture it looks like somethings wrong somewhere in the front bottom :/

100_7998.jpg

100_7997.jpg

That's looking VERY GOOD, and glad to hear that you're getting a shed to work in... FREE EVEN :eek:

Oh yeah, I got my EL wire for my whip, just need to order 2 more, and braid them together and hotglue them for secure fit.

It's 7.5 feet long, and I plan on making a PVC housing for the power brick's which will be about 12 inches or so, and it may also be wrapped in wampa fur ;)

photo(2).jpg

photo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:O that is so cool! That'll be so cool to have! might have to make one after a while

And ya jango i did know that :) im just leaving it until i get my earcaps from the mail

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back