Starting my first Mando today

haha well guys today was my birthday (well still is) and i got that boba fett hasbro helmet.. i was wondering if you guys thought it was possible to mod it to a decent helm? yes? no? lol

Ok so after watching the full second season of the clone wars yesterday, I decided to get started on my armor. And thanks to Kals design it's lookin really good!
I can't get pics to u for a while cause I'm actually working right now (subway) and before u think I stole the boss's computer lol I'm just using the new app lol

Anyways after work I'm leaving to be with the grandparents so I won't get a chance to upload pics. But don't worry, they'll be up in a few days!

There's still some work to do... I didn't layer the paint enough on the original layer so when I removed the masking tape the original plastic wjat revealed.. But i've got a few ideas to fix that lol other than restarting haha

pictures Lev'ika, pictures! I need to contract my work out to you guys while I'm gone! lol Maybe I'll have a kit done this year! lmao jk jk. How was Christmas Lev'ika? Oh, and... Happy New Year vode!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back